Tuesday, 12 July 2016

Visualisation of Sound- Architects

Architects- Dethroned
 

There were a few lines in particular that I focused on from this song, such as “Arrogance will lead to the death of you”; and “I’ll die happy knowing I will never be like you.” These are particularly strong lyrics, as they portray very specific feelings: that of death, of a simmering resentment. The imagery I went with was that of a grave, as it embodied the emotion of the song. However, there is a crown included (“Remove your hollow crown”) which adds an element to the story. I thought it would be suitable as a poster for the song.




Towards the bottom of the gravestone is the silhouette of a sound wave, which was taken from the “Arrogance” section of the song. It adds a twist of irony to the grave, conveying a sense of futility.

No comments:

Post a Comment